Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Over Excitment

I'm writing this because I need to flush this excess energy out of my system and into something productive; otherwise I am in real danger of spontaneous combustion. It all started yesterday morning- a casual conversation led to a house viewing and subsequent second viewing (yes, in one day) and sleepless night and numerous trips to estate agents. I've gone from daydreaming about living in mansions I could never afford, to be very over eager about a shell of a building with a large garden. When did that happen?
 I like where I live, I like my house and feel very privileged to be here but now I have the prospect, (and to be realistic, a very slim prospect) of a new home and I just can't settle. My head is spinning with all the thoughts of decorating, gardening, bathroom shopping and a new location..I really don't think I can cope with all of this pressure.
 I better go busy myself in the key lime cheesecake that just happens to in the fridge in our small but comfortable kitchen (prospect home much more spacious) and rest my beating heart deep in my Open University work so I calm myself down. Trying to think of calming rivers, yoga and trees and the prospect huge garden with so much potential I could cry, not to mention the always dreamed of dinning room and sea views and log fire and.....BREATH!